Who we are
Our website address is: https://pitch4finance.co.uk.
Collection and Use of Personal Information
We will not collect any personally identifiable information about you unless it is in response to you using our application(s) or actively applying for one of our online products or services. We value your privacy and the security of your personally identifiable information is extremely important to us. The lawful basis by which we are collecting information from you is “the performance of a contract“.
For the purpose of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) 2018, the registered data controller is Pitch4 Finance trading as Yellow Stone Finance Group Ltd.
Our registered office is at Unit 1, Verney House, 1b Hollywood Road, London SW10 9HS
Our trading address is Unit 1, Verney House, 1b Hollywood Road, London SW10 9HS
Our Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO) registration number is ZA361922What information we collect:
When you create an account and complete the Loan Enquiry form on our website, we collect the following information from you:
- Name and contact details;
- Residency and legal status;
- Employment details;
- Financial information such as income, financial commitments and credit history
- Any other personally identifiable information that may be necessary for the completion of a loan enquiry. This may depend on and vary with the type of loan you are enquiring about.
In addition to the above Pitch 4 may prompt you to provide/upload additional information during the subsequent stages of the matching and loan application process as well as that information may be collected via direct communication with our platform and client administrators by phone, email or the platform’s live chat feature – for example:
- Identification and address verification;
- Payslips and contracts of employment;
- Accounts, SA302s and tax year overviews;
- Bank statements;
- Credit report;
- Any other information that may be relevant and necessary for the completion of a loan application. This may depend on and vary with the type of loan you are enquiring about;
As we may also collect personal information from you over the telephone please note that telephone calls are recorded for training and monitoring purposes.How we will use your information:
The information we collect about you will in the main be used for the purpose of applying for a loan or any other product or service we offer.
Other ways in which we will use your information include:
We will use your information to:
- Operate and manage any Pitch4 Finance trading as Yellow Stone Finance Group Ltd account you hold with us;
- Operate and manage the matching process for your loan enquiries;
- Operate and manage the application process for your loan enquiries;
- Carry out market research, business and statistical analysis;
- Test our systems and develop our products and features (or any other similar purpose);
- Fraud and crime prevention
- Comply with any regulatory obligations or criminal investigations
- If you have consented we will contact you by any medium you have agreed to or provided us with details of, in relation to our services.
We will hold your personal data on our systems as follows:
- Your basic account details such as your name and various contact information will be retained until such time that you delete your Pitch4 Finance trading as Yellow Stone Finance Group Ltd account. It is your responsibility to ensure the information we hold is up to date.
- All data relating to a completed loan application will be kept on our systems for a minimum of 6 years after repayment of the loan in line with our regulatory requirements;
- All data relating to any loan enquiry that has progressed to loan application but that has not resulted in a drawdown of funds will be kept on our systems for 6 years or, if prior, until such time that you delete your Pitch4 Finance trading as Yellow Stone Finance Group Ltd account.
- All data relating to any loan enquiry that has not progressed to loan application will be kept on our systems for 6 years or, if prior, until such time that you delete your Pitch4 Finance trading as Yellow Stone Finance Group Ltd account.
- We may also use your anonymized data for internal statistical analysis purposes and reserve the right to do so even if you have deleted your Pitch4 Finance trading as Yellow Stone Finance Group Ltd account.
We may share your information with the following entities:
- Any Pitch4 Finance trading as Yellow Stone Finance Group Ltd group company;
- Any Pitch Black Technologies group company;
- Yellow Stone Finance Group Ltd – FCA authorized and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) No 814533.
- Any regulatory/governmental body, ombudsmen or law enforcement agency with relevant jurisdiction;
- Any firm we may use for electronic identification and address verification purposes, sanction searches or PEP monitoring;
- Any firm we may use for credit referencing and/or credit scoring;
- Any loan provider registered to Pitch4 Finance trading as Yellow Stone Finance Group Ltd to facilitate the loan application process;
- Any third parties that participate in your loan process (e.g. solicitors, valuers and conveyancers);
- Suppliers who process your data on our behalf; we will have written contracts in place with such entities which require them to process your data only in accordance with our instructions; and
- Any person or legal entity to whom we sell or transfer (or initiate discussions with to sell or transfer) our business or any part of it or any of our rights or obligations under any agreement we may have with you. If the transfer goes ahead, you agree that the purchaser can use your data in the same way as us.
We will ensure your data remains within the EEA and as a result is captured under the General Data Protection Regulation. If for any reason we use third parties that are domiciled outside of the EEA any such data storage will undergo further enhanced controls and checks, to ensure actual data storage remains compliant with the General Data Protection Regulation. We will inform you of any such instance where this may occur.Google Analytics
Under the General Data Protection Regulation 2018, you have various rights in relation to your information. Detailed below are your rights and a description of each one.
You have the right to:
- Be informed
This means you have the right to be informed about the collection and use of your personally identifiable data.
- Have access to your information
You have the right to access your personally identifiable data and supplementary information. This will be provided free of charge. However, when a request is manifestly unfounded, excessive or repetitive we reserve the right to charge a fee. We may also charge a reasonable fee to comply with requests for further copies of the same information. You can request access to your information by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Have personally identifiable information rectified
You have a right to have inaccurate personal data rectified, or completed if it is incomplete. We will inform you when any inaccurate information is corrected.
- Erase your personally identifiable information
The right to erasure is also known as ‘the right to be forgotten’. You can make a request for erasure of information verbally or in writing. We will respond to your request within one month. The right is not absolute and only applies in certain circumstances. For example it does not apply when we have statutory or regulatory obligations to keep your data.
- Restrict processing of personally identifiable data
You have the right to request the restriction or suppression of your personal data. This is not an absolute right and only applies in certain circumstances. When processing is restricted, we are permitted to store the data, but not use it.
- Port your personally identifiable data
This right allows you to obtain and reuse your personally identifiable data for your own purposes across different services. It allows you to move, copy or transfer personally identifiable data easily from one IT environment to another in a safe and secure way, without hindrance to usability.
- Object to the processing of your data
You have a right to object to the processing of your data for purposes of scientific or historical research and statistics, as well as for the purposes of direct marketing (including profiling).
- Challenge any decision made by automated decision making
We will inform you when we are employ automated decision making and when we do we will give you information about the processing activity. We will introduce simple ways for you to request human intervention or challenge a decision made by automated decision making.Marketing Communications
If you have changed your mind about receiving marketing from us, you can opt out at any time by clicking the unsubscribe button or the link at the bottom of any of our marketing emails. Alternatively you can email us at email@example.comInformation security
We pride ourselves on treating your data with the utmost care and security. Our systems have been designed to meet or exceed required standards and we are constantly monitoring these to provide improvements where available.
We will never store passwords in plain text, nor will we allow anyone to access your data unless they have a justifiable reason to do so. All of our employees are background checked before they are granted access to your data.Credit decisions, the prevention of fraud and money laundering
Please contact the lender direct should you require details beyond those set out in their privacy statement.A condensed guide to the use of your personally identifiable information by a lender, credit reference and fraud prevention agencies
If you apply for a loan via Pitch4 Finance trading as Yellow Stone Finance Group Ltd, we will provide the information we hold about you to our registered lenders. The lenders will use this information to help make a decision about whether or not to lend to you. This may involve checking the following records about you and others:
- Its own records;
- Information that you have provided/uploaded to Pitch4 Finance trading as Yellow Stone Finance Group Ltd for the purpose of a loan enquiry or loan application
- Those at Credit Reference Agencies (CRAs); and
- Those at fraud prevention agencies (FPAs).
When Credit Reference Agencies receive a search request from the lender they will place a search footprint on your credit file that may be seen by other lenders. They supply to lenders both public (including the electoral register) and shared credit and fraud prevention information. Having multiple search footprints on your credit file may affect your ability to borrow in the future.
The lender may make checks such as assessing your application for credit and verifying the applicants’ identities to prevent and detect crime and money laundering. The lender may also make periodic searches at CRAs and FPAs to manage your account with them.
If you are making a joint application or tell us or the lender that you have a spouse or financial associate, the lender may link your records together, so you must be sure that you have their agreement to disclose their information. CRAs also link your records together and these links will remain on your and their files until such time as you or your financial associate successfully files for a disassociation with the CRAs to break that link.
Information on loan applications will be sent to CRAs and will be recorded by them. Where you borrow from a lender, the lender will give details of your accounts and how you manage it/them to CRAs. Hence if you borrow and do not repay in full and on time, CRAs will record the outstanding debt. This information may be supplied to other organizations by CRAs and FPAs to perform similar checks and to trace your whereabouts and recover debts that you owe. Records remain on file for 6 years after they are closed, whether settled by you or defaulted.
If you give false or inaccurate information and a lender suspects or identifies fraud, a lender may record this and may also pass this information to FPAs and other organisations involved in crime and fraud prevention.
If you have borrowed from a lender and do not make payments that you owe them, the lender will trace your whereabouts in order to recover debts. The lender and other organisations may access and use the information recorded by fraud prevention agencies based in other countries.Automated credit decisions
Your loan application may be assessed by the lender by the means of automated decision making and if it is declined we will endeavour to request from the lender the actual reason why the application has been declined. Once we know this reason we will contact you as soon as we are able to convey this to you.Complaints
If you have a complaint about how we handle your data please write to our Technical Director, Adam White:
- By email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- By letter, addressed to: Pitch4 Finance trading as Yellow Stone Finance Group Ltd Ltd, Unit 1, Verney House, 1b Hollywood Road, London SW10 9HS; or
- By telephone on 0207 495 6211.
Please include your name and address, a contact telephone number, the email address you signed up with and details of why you are unhappy. If we do not have enough information to investigate your complaint we will contact you to ask for further information. We will investigate your complaint promptly and will respond to you as soon as we can detailing our findings of your complaint.
If we have been unable to resolve your information rights concern, you can raise the matter with Information Commissioner’s Office (“ICO”). They will use the information you have provided, including our response to your concerns, to decide if your concern provides an opportunity to improve information rights practice.
You can contact the ICO by either by calling their helpline on 0303 123 1113 or by using their ‘live chat‘ system.
How to find out more
If you wish, you can also contact the Credit Reference Agencies (CRAs) directly. The information they each hold about you may not be the same so you might need to contact them all. You should check with them if a fee is payable for this information.